What is the metal piece that connects a wooden fence to the fencepost called?

I searched for bracket, but it doesn't seem to be the right thing. it is shaped like a r.
Asked May 15, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.