What is this connector called? http://tinypic.com/r/35c4kjs/9

The connector is on the end of a power brick. But I have no idea of what it's called :)

Image: http://tinypic.com/r/35c4kjs/9
Asked Dec 09, 2016

If you are looking for a place to share your travel photos and stories, then try BigRoom.

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.