What's the name of this or how you call it?

Please check it on amazon.com by its ASIN: B00LGLOKLM

It’s like a cloth sachet which you can use it to remove the dead skin when bathing.

I want to sell it online but can not find out the correct name, so don’t know the keywords for it. Thanks very much if anyone can help.
Asked Nov 22, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.