Is there a certain name for short tank tops?

I know tank tops. And I have seen pictures of these really short tank tops ( the ones that end right under the breasts ) but I can't find them. Do they have a certain name?
Asked Oct 29, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.