Help! my 21 year old best friend's parents won't let her move out

My 21 year old best friend cant get away from her abusive parents. Every time she tries to run away they call the cops on her and she is forced to go back with them even though she is of age to be able to leave them. They sit there and put her down daily and treat her like she is incapable. if she was so incapable then how is it that she can take care of small children that they force her to watch mind you. they never let her go out to hang out with friends,(not even when we were in school together even the other kids noticed it when we were young.) they don't call her for dinner most times, call her names hit her, let her brother call her every in salt, even let him hit her and terrorize her. they have even hospitalized her on many occasions. they sit in on every appointments of hers and have her on way to many antidepressants which isn't good for her health for she has epilepsy they even left her ingrown toenail go for a whole year with infection and it actually was found to have staff in it. they do receive a check from social security for her but she doesn't even see a cent from it and they have such a hold on her they wont even help her find a job or help her into collage but yet they will help her brother into college. its like they don't want her to have a life at all. a part of the problem is that we live in two different counties and she lives in the boonies, and it it makes it so much harder to get the help she needs. look I don't know what to do because no one will do anything about it at all. but I really want her out of there because it is starting to effect her mental well being and her physical health. How should anyone be able to get away with something like this please if anyone knows what to do in a situation like this please give me some ideas on how to get her safely away from these people.
Asked Jul 24, 2016
My parents act in similar (just less extreme ways) with my brother and will probably be the same with me. You can try reporting her parents, but the police aren't much help (as you can see since they just force her back home). The only other opinion is to just help her get as far away from them as you can. You will be braking the law, but sometimes doing what's right is worth it.
Answered Jul 28, 2016
If you know she is being abused, report it or have her report it herself. She is an adult now and she doesn't have to stay with her parents if she doesn't want to. Have everyone who knows her situation testify in court or whatever to get her out of that situation before it gets worse. If anything, have her run away again but hide her. Don't let the police take her back to that place ever again. No matter how old someone is, they can still report abuse and the abuser will be charged and dealt with. You will be technically breaking the law if you and your friends (and her friends) help "kidnap" her or runaway. You can call the police on the police that bring her back home because in a way that's assisting her abuse.
Answered Aug 30, 2017
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: [email protected]
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
[email protected]

Answered Jan 06, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.