Can I contact the person I reported to the police?

I was involved in a sexual assault and I would like to contact my assaulter. He is aware that I have made a report against him and was already brought in for questioning. I don't plan on giving him any information to help him win the case, if it even gets to a trial. I was told my case is rather weak because of lack of evidence. They are still processing things in the crime lab at the moment. Is it legal to talk to him and would it affect the case? Thank you.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jul 23, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.