What license will I get when I exchange my Canadian G2 License to a British License

I passed my driving test in Canada and I have a g2 License, I have sent it to the dvla to be changed to a british one. I was just wondering if anyone else has done this and what license I will be sent back. Will it be a provisional or full license.

Asked Jun 13, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.