How do I give divorce according to Islam?

I live in Mississauga and I want to give divorce to my wife according to islam kindly guide me the the procedure
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Feb 01, 2016
There is a good law firm I know in your area. Contact Shaikh Law Corporation in Mississauga. ph# (289) 374 6399, you can also visit the website
Answered Feb 24, 2016
Hey there, I know its a little late post. Hope you are doing fine now. For this kind of matters its always better to consult a divorce lawyer to guide you. When I was in Dubai, my friend had to go through the divorce. We consulted an advocate in Dubai, named Alsaadi advocates. The case was solved in a very neat manner without any hassle or tension. Anyone can contact them if required,
Answered Oct 25, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.