Can I file a law suit against these medical professionals?

I've had off and on testicle pain for the last 2 months. I had another case of epididimytis that was fixed by antibiotics but for the last month and a half my testicle has been tilting oddly and swelling up. It only hurts when it's in this position. My doctor said it's a stubborn infection causing muscle contractions due to the pain, but he's not seen it how I've seen it 4 times now. Since it's winter they stay tight, which keeps them in place but today's warm weather made it possible for it to retwist 180 degrees. I've taken pictures and feel the epidimis on the front of my "boy." If I have been having torsion and detorsion can I sue the doctors that played off my case for misdiagnosis or even the doctor examining my case now- especially when I clearly stated it as my only concern to 2/3 the doctors and primary concern to 1/3? If it fully twists I could lose it but even partial twisting is painful.
Asked Oct 24, 2015
Yes, you can file a case.
Answered May 26, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.