My parents wants to purchase a house please answer

Hey guys hope ur doing great so here's the deal my parents wants to purchase a house and they contacted few real states agent so ,the agent are contacting me ,and sending me offers but my boyfriend is also working in real state but his a bignner ,and dosent know much he gave me few offers but they r not that good in the other hand one of the real state agent has given us a great deal of a house, and I want my boyfriend to sell the deal but how can I do that guys his broke and I really want him to take the deal ,and start over so basically I want him to take that apportonity but I'm afraid the real agent who bought us the deal is going to object so plz guys any ideas
Asked Oct 11, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.