Who can help me. I have infertility problems.

who can help me. I have infertility problems.Infertility.... I have been diagnosed of bilateral hydrosalpinges which has caused me 10yrs of barreness....How do I do to improve my chance of pregnancy. I don't want to try IVF. the cost is so high and the successful rate is so low. I canno afford it
Asked Sep 25, 2015
so sorry to know that you have infertility duet to the bilateral hydrosalpinx. Our herbal medicine can help you with your hydrosalpinx. and I agree with you that the IVF isn't best treatment for you due to the reason that mentioned such as high cost and low successful rate.

since you also don't want to try surgery, I would love to recommend you an ALTERNATIVR TREATMENT fuyan. this treatment is excellent and good at unblock the Fallopian tube.
Answered Sep 25, 2015
You can contact any good Reproductive Endocrinologist in your city for this.
Answered Feb 25, 2019
You can contact Mohamed Youssef Clinic (https://en.ivfegypt.net/english). Their expert Fertility Doctor can help you. My husband had an infertility issue so we contacted Dr. Mohamed abdelfatah youssef. After some treatments, his infertility issue had gone. Now we have a baby girl.
Answered Feb 09, 2021
If you are facing infertility problems, there are various professionals who can provide guidance and support. While Indianeggdonors may be able to assist you with surrogacy and egg donation programs, it's important to consult with the appropriate specialists to address your specific infertility concerns. Here are some professionals who can help you:

Reproductive Endocrinologist: A reproductive endocrinologist is a medical doctor specializing in fertility and reproductive disorders. They can evaluate your medical history, perform diagnostic tests, and provide personalized treatment options to address your infertility concerns. They may suggest assisted reproductive technologies such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), hormonal therapies, or other appropriate interventions based on your specific needs.

Fertility Clinic: Fertility clinics are specialized medical centers that focus on diagnosing and treating infertility. These clinics often have a team of reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, nurses, and other specialists who work together to provide comprehensive care. Indianeggdonors may operate as a fertility clinic or be affiliated with specific clinics, offering services related to surrogacy and egg donation.

Fertility Counselor or Therapist: Dealing with infertility can be emotionally challenging. Fertility counselors or therapists are mental health professionals who specialize in supporting individuals and couples through the emotional aspects of infertility. They can help you cope with the stress, grief, and other emotions associated with infertility, and provide guidance in making decisions about treatment options, including surrogacy and egg donation.

Support Groups: Connecting with others who are going through similar experiences can be beneficial. Joining a support group for individuals or couples facing infertility can provide a supportive environment to share experiences, gain emotional support, and exchange information. These groups can be found through fertility clinics, community organizations, or online platforms.

Legal Professionals: If you are considering surrogacy or egg donation, it's essential to consult with legal professionals who specialize in reproductive law. They can help you navigate the legal aspects, rights, and responsibilities involved in these processes. Indianeggdonors may have resources or connections to legal professionals experienced in reproductive law.

Remember, while Indianeggdonors may provide assistance with surrogacy and egg donation, it is crucial to consult with the appropriate medical professionals and experts in your specific situation. They can evaluate your unique circumstances, provide personalized guidance, and recommend the most suitable treatment options to address your infertility concerns.
Answered May 22, 2023

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.