My son was sectioned 35 by court and myself to save his life hes an adict I am his father he was sen

Hi my name is Tom my son was sectioned 35 by the court and me to save his life he is an addict he was sent to Bridgewater correction I would like to transfer him to Brockton men's addiction center at the time there where no beds what do I have to do to transfer him there section him again?
Asked Sep 05, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.