Hello sir I want to change my name in india

I want to change my name from Nikhil to Nikhil Kumar in India. My name is Nikhil on my 10th and 12th certificates. I have not written my surname. But now I want to add a surname to my first name as i'm joining college in 2015.
Can you tell me the procedure for name change in India ?
and is it necessary to change name of cbse certificates as well or not?
Asked Jun 28, 2015
If you want to change you names on the documents then you have to contact to experienced lawyer of your area. Only they can give you proper advice and instructions. Else you may face the troubles in future.
Answered Feb 24, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.