Is it possible to change the shape of your face or jawline non surgically?

I have a rectangle or square shaped face and I want to change it to an inverted triangle or a V-shaped face but I don't want to go through surgery. Is it possible?
Asked Mar 31, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.