What are the left and right sides of a train called?

I'm looking for something analogous to the starboard and port sides of a ship. Is there even a name for that on locomotives?
Asked Mar 22, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.