How can I get health insurance for my minor child when I am on medicare and her mother is deceased?

I am on Medicare because I am over 65. My minor child is in primary school and has no income.
Asked Mar 17, 2015
I'm sure u could apply for chip or Medicaid
Answered Mar 17, 2015
Hello, in my view one need to contact any kinds of health insurance leads company where he/she can get health insurance leads at any condition with no obligation.

Best Regards
Answered Apr 17, 2015
Edited Apr 17, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.