How can I get custody of my nieces?

my sister and brother in law live in Arizona and just recently got both their daughters taken away by cps. they have until wednesday to find them a home if not they will get put in foster care. everyone they know that lives in arizona has a criminal record.. except for me and my husband. only thing is me and my husband live in California.. is there any way or anything we can do to get custody of both my nieces even if we live in a different state?
Asked Mar 17, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.