Can anybody put witchcraft on me?

I feel like somebody is working evil and witchcraft against me I am having cramps in my body pain in my right side and stomach and I am aging fast I am taking medication it don't seem to help.
Asked Mar 16, 2015
You should go to a psychic, a real one.

Or you could read the book 'Psychic Powers' by Carolyn Boyes. It is pretty handy and it has ways through which you can protect yourself.

All the best. Be strong. Be positive.
Answered Mar 16, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.