How can I go about working in a children's home or being a support worker? I am only 20

I'm 20yrs old and would like to work in a children's home or even a centre where young adults can get help I.E drug and alcohol centre etc
I am only 20 and in full time work and I have no qualifications in the caring sector, is it possible I can do on the job training and also do some self learning with online courses?
Asked Mar 01, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.