Can an employer or payroll provider change an employees filing status amd amount of dependants?

Can an employer make changes to an employees amount of dependants without consent? And why would that be done without authorization?
Asked Jan 15, 2015
That is not permitted that the employer can change the amounts of dependents without consent. It must have an authorization of the involve person for legal purposes.
Answered Jan 17, 2015
AccuPay has payroll pricing services with weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly plans. Use small business payroll software by setting up an account now.California payroll processing services of AccuPay lets you work with a provider for employee benefits. Manage retirement plans, employee contributions easily.
Answered Dec 14, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.