I have flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly) and a weird shaped head

I've always known I've had a weird head shape, it just means I can't get a really short haircut. The right side of my forehead is slightly larger than the other side, which also means I can't get a haircut that shows my forehead. Generally it's not that noticeable. But, I was wondering at the age of 15 is there a way to make it normall? My parents knew I had a flat head on one side, so when I was young my parents went to get a head changing helmet, but they were turned back because it wasn't severe enough. Is there a way I can change it?
Asked Nov 21, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.