By mistake I wrote that I marry a women who have alredy a spouse for the post of aro allahabad high

By mistake I wrote on the form of allahabad high court for the post of assistant review officere that I marry a women who have a living husband it is not true I have a wife she have not already a living husband am I illigible. If I not illigible what should I do?
Asked Nov 09, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.