Who is the best immigration & visa consultants from india, new delhi

Asked Oct 21, 2014
Case 1: Can I get Canada PR (already having a tourist visa)?

PR visa doesn't relate to a tourist visa. A tourist visa is just a period of your stay in Canada.

Case 2: Can I get Canada PR (already having a tourist visa) if my sibling is a citizen of Canada?

You cannot get PR with a Tourist visa even though your sibling is a citizen of Canada. But, if you have siblings as a Canadian, then you can have to increase your Points for a PR visa.

Case 3: If I get a job offer letter from Canada, how much will it help for PR?

If you have a Job letter from Canada, it is alone more than enough to get a PR visa for Canada. But you have to submit necessary documents for your PR validation. You must get necessary score points and should have police clearance, etc.,

To know necessary documents for Canada PR visa and to get PR at any condition, get help from the registered Canadian consultants.
Answered Jan 21, 2021
One of the best Immigration and Visa Consultants in New Delhi, India is Global Tree Overseas Education and Immigration Consultants. They are been in this field for the past 15 years standing on top as one of the best visa consultants.
They also are well known for their on time services and expert guidance. You can contact them both online and offline.
Here is the address of Global Tree New Delhi branch.
Global Tree
Suite:8 & 11, Lower Ground Floor , E Block International Trade Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019

Answered May 07, 2021
Admonz is one of the best Visa and Immigration Consultants in India. Admonz is the best immigration consultant for Canada, Australia, USA, UK, and New Zealand.

Whether you want a student visa, permanent residency, work visa, or a tourist visa, you’ll need the assistance of a good immigration expert in Amritsar who can help you realize your dreams.

Admonz immigration consultants not only assist you with all of your paperwork in order to obtain a visa, but they also provide additional services like admissions and work visas.

Admonz consultants claim to have served over 100,000 happy customers who are now blissfully established in their dream locations.

Contact now or visit us www.admonz.com
Answered Dec 10, 2021
Edited Dec 10, 2021
Admonz is among the top names in the field of immigration consultants in Amritsar. Get 100% results with Admonz visa consultancy to make your career abroad. If you are looking for the best visa consultants in Amritsar. Admonz is extremely fast and accurate in handling visa processing.

Contact now at 9501110075 or visit our website www.admonz.com
Answered Dec 14, 2021
I strongly believe that Admonz is the best Immigration consultants in Amritsar, Punjab. They provide all types of immigration services like PR, Tourist Visa, Open Work Permit.

So always recommend Admonz Consultants for their quality services. Very Co-operative Support, Most Reliable and Authentic In Their Work.

If you are planning to immigration in abroad, then connecting with Admonz will be a right decision. Visit our website www.admonz.com
Answered Dec 23, 2021
One of the most reliable immigration consultant in Amritsar is Admonz. The company prepares aspiring students and working professionals to go overseas in search of work or to get a better higher education abroad.

Admonz Assist you in Student Visa, Tourist Visa, Skilled Migration Visa, Work Visa, Business Migration Visa, Temporary & Permanent residency Visa, Investment-linked Visa, EB- Visa(USA), Family Migration Visa, Dependent Visas, Visitors Visa, Europe Investors Visa in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, U.S.A, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, Dubai, China.

Here are the top five recommendations for selecting the top immigration consultants in Amritsar, Punjab:

1. Google Reviews
2. Social Media
3. Past record
4. Security
5. Background Check

Call us at +91-9501110075 or visit our website www.admonz.com
Answered Jan 06, 2022

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.