Me and my husband married in canada, can he come back to the states with me

Me and my husband got married in Canada. We want to go back to the states, Can he come back with me? What can we do so he can work, if he has a job offer?
Asked Oct 19, 2014
I think so. He just has to be legal.
Answered Oct 20, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.