Can I study and work in china with a z-visa?

I am Currently working in China with a Z-visa. but it is only evenings and weekends so my days are free. I would like to use this free time to study for a chinese language Bachelor's degree at a Chinese University in Hainan province, China. I want to know if I can legally do this as it's illegal for people to work with a student visa, but I can find nothing regarding people studying with a work visa.
Asked May 19, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.