Getting Rid of Abusive Husband

How can a person get rid of an abusive husband who when you try to get him out of the home, he will start a fight with you out in the street, try to snatch your wig off and then when the police is called, he runs away and is gone by the time the police gets there. A restraining order of protection is already in place but the police are never there when you really need them. My friend won’t throw him out because she is afraid of having to fight in the streets or getting her son involved can get her son hurt. How would you handle this situation?
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Apr 22, 2014
This is simply a situation where you should go behind their back to leave, otherwise compiling sufficient evidence on the abuse and planning to get him to leave while the police are with you is the safest strategy.
Answered Jul 23, 2014
well why he is asleep you can leave if not oh well
Answered Aug 29, 2016
How I got my Husband back Thanks to Lord Alika for bringing back my Husband ,and brought great joy to my family??? My name is Kathryn Louise, My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Lord Alika , You are truly talented and gifted. web: is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.Email: or +19206246318. web:
Answered Jan 01, 2017
You could have him killed somehow.
Answered Jan 22, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.