There is 12 year old boy called ryan who is stalking me wat do I do?

he says he fancies me and that he wants to rape me but I hv a bf wat do I do help me??
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Apr 05, 2014
You should notice you parents it's very important please say it.
Answered Apr 05, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.