Question on taxes

I am a us citizen married to a uk citizen and my child was born in the uk but they both live here with me in the usa there awaiting the uscis form i130 neither my wife oe child does not have tax id or ssn numbers
Asked Mar 12, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.