Immigration To USA

I'm From MOROCCO, I Want To Immigrate To The USA,But I Need A Sponsor.I Have no Relatives In The US.Is There Any Way To Do So,Please Help Me!!!!! (Of Course In A Legal Way)
Asked Mar 12, 2014
I recommend you apply for a student visa..possibly you will be approved
Answered Mar 12, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.