Eating disorder help

hi I have anorexia and my parents found out. I have been going to a therapist but its not doing anything at all. I want to suggest rehab, there is a lot of nice places. but I don't want to seem like a hypocodriac. any ideas on how to ask
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Feb 03, 2014
Have you been diagnosed by a doctor?
Answered Feb 24, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.