My friend is an indian born citizen and he has been working/studying in the United States for the

Past two years. He has not been to India for two years. He is from the southern part of India but I'm not sure which area.

He's said that because it has been so long since he has been to India that once he goes back he might have to stay or won't be able to leave the country and come back to the USA where he stil has a home and car and other things.

Can someone elaborate on this or tell me the official laws fort so eons in this predicament. Thank you. :-)
Asked Jan 29, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.