Can the court help me get a emergency subsidized apartment if my apartment is unstable for kids

Im taking my landlord to court for failure to repair my apartment. The apartment is not stable for my kids and i, I have my name on a subsidized waiting list. Can the court help me get the subsidized apartment for a better living environment?
Asked Jan 22, 2014

Yeah, why not? Firstly you have to read the agreement papers properly and then if you will find the inauthentic things, then you will case an FIR against that landlord? Just hire a good lawyer and drag him to court, you must win and claim all your demand as for law and order.
Answered Jul 28, 2014
Yes, definitely you can go with the legal procedure against the landlord. This is a valid reason that the landlord must provide a comfortable living surroundings and facilities.

Anthony Stockton Solicitors
Answered Oct 15, 2014
The globally recognized home builder in Kerala is offering you a wide range of Flats & apartments in Kochi. To make us the most trusted and reliable builder, we execute our projects with at most precision, with perfect concoctions of technology and modernity. We aim at providing you complete privacy, ensuring a class part convenience and security. So, If you are looking for a Apartments and flat in Kochi who maintains international quality standards, well known for goodwill & professionalism, Select Varma Homes.
Answered Apr 17, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.