I am indian hindu guy and I want to marry a girl from rome .what shoud be procedure? Please help me

Please I need help asap.i hope u will help me ..
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jan 08, 2014
Answered Aug 12, 2014
Hi. If you need any advice regarding you marriage and all then you must consult with a good astrologer. I know about an astrologer who is really good in all these matters, Rajat Nayar. You must contact with him. For more information, visit: http://www.rajatnayar.com
Answered Jan 30, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.