Designation/ post/ term in UK for may parliamentarians.

It's a long Shakespearean old english like word. These people are very influential in british structure.
Asked Dec 20, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.