How to sign over a house

A friend wants to sign over their house to me, while carrying mortgage. What legal document is needed not to own the home with being responsible for any taxes owed to IRS by current owner?
Asked Nov 28, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.