K1 and k2 visa. K2 getting married

I'm came to US with my mother by K1 and K2 visa, now, as conditional green card holder (k2), I'm going to fly to my country to get married with my girlfriend. (I'm 18) after marriage is I'm eligible to return to US and apply a k3 visa (marriage) for my girl?
Asked Nov 15, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.