Can Abortion Cause Endometriosis?

Any woman who has had an abortion wonders who her health might be affected by the procedure: will abortion affect her fertility in the future?

Abortion can cause a number of complications including: minor infections, bleeding, fevers, chronic abdominal pain, gastro-intestinal disturbances, vomiting, embolism, ripping or perforation of the uterus, anesthesia complications, etc. While the immediate complications of abortions are treatable, some may lead to long-term reproductive damage of much more serious nature.

Abortion may cause endometriosis directly, but luckily the cases are rare. However, cases of abortion causing endometriosis indirectly are more. Even it is not proved infections or inflammation of the endometrium results in endometriosis, some believe that pelvic inflammatory disease and chronic endometritis may trigger this condition. As the infections is one of the most common complications of abortion, cases that endometriosis develops after abortion isn't really rare.

The lesion of endometriosis isn't reversible, the cyst is always removed by surgery which can be very risky on some of the sufferers. Thus it is important and critical get a safe abortion and have infections treated in time once it is found out. Fuyan Pill as a traditional Chinese medicine for endometriosis, can work on pelvic inflammatory disease as well. With herbs in its formula which are highly powerful in promoting blood and Qi circulation, and herbs which can dissolve stasis and dissipate hard lumps, the cyst can be dissipated by this herbal medicine within three to four months. Fuyan Pill contains herbs which can kill pathogens as well, thus it can treat endometriosis, and its possible cause - pelvic inflammatory disease at the same time. By getting rid of its causes, endometriosis never recurs after the treatment. For women who don't want to undergo surgery for treating their endometriosis, Fuyan Pill is their best choice.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Nov 01, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.