Need schengen visa now in france, short time D visa, Afghanistan citizen

I am an Afghan citizen currently holding a D category French visa. It says "France (sauf CTOM)". I am a student studying here in France for one semester, and my visa is valid for 5 months multiple entry. My visa is not a schengen, but I would like to travel to Schengen countries. What should I do to get such permit (obviously from France while I am here).

Thank you so much!
Asked Oct 28, 2013
for visa and esta you can contact +44 203 475 8833 and visit
Answered Jan 21, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.