Can I sue my parents for having born me outside their native country?

My parents are originally from another country. They, however, moved to America where they had me born. I feel that they thoroughly screwed me over by doing so. Is it possible for me to sue them for damages?
Asked Aug 16, 2013
You can file lawsuits for about anything but I doubt you would collect any money for it. What would you base your damages on?
Answered Aug 17, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.