Is there a place that will come to m,y home and give my husband I.V.?

My husband is dying at home with liver cancer and has not eaten in several days I am using Hospice as in hjome aides and disagree that we should just ignore him not eating as this would be considered "natural death"I need help to get info on a place to come to my home and give him I.V. He is a type 2 diabetic also.
Asked Jul 25, 2013
Nobody can answer that question without knowing where you live. The best answer is to call your local public health office or your social services department and ask them.

You might do a Google search for "public health" plus the name of the city where you live like "public health Sacramento CA" for example.
Answered Jul 25, 2013
Edited Jul 25, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.