Interior design job help/education abroad

I need help for interior design job, I'm planning to apply for interior design (art) academy courses in my country.
I want to ask if I'm will be accepted for interior design jobs in the UK if I will graduate academy in my country or I need to study in the UK?
Asked Jun 30, 2013

If you are looking for a place to share your travel photos and stories, then try BigRoom.

Hi Lucy, Interior design field is the perfect field of study if you love design and architecture. Interior design study abroad is a great way to further expand your portfolio as well as your proficiency level with different types of design styles.

By applying for overseas education, you might find completing your education in a foreign country to be advantageous. For instance, you have the option to study abroad interior design in Italy for an academic year in the fall, spring, or summer in a program that features rolling starts.

When you study interior design abroad, you may also get internship opportunities to help round out your education. For instance, interior design internships are available in Australia in which students learn how to use designs, codes and cultures that are unique to that part of the world.

You can also consult with the overseas education consultants, they will help guide you in right direction and also help you in registration, visa process and many other things related to study abroad.
Answered Aug 18, 2017
Interior design is a good career option for those who are good at creativity and ideas. It has good scope and opportunities. You may pursue your career as an interior designer or as an interior architect by any reputed university. There are lots of colleges in India and in other countries where you can apply for a course.

After completion of your course, you can also apply for the interior designer post in any organization.
More Jobs Related To Interior design Click on :-
Answered 9 days ago

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.