Can the court as for my pay stubs to calculate my fiancées child support from a previous marriage?

We are not married YET!
Asked Jun 18, 2013
You have no legal obligation to support your fiancee's child. If the two of you live together however, your income can be used in calculations to determine "household income" in most states.
Answered Jun 19, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.