Where can I buy a spray bottle that looks like this?

it looks like this and I was wondering where I could buy one.
Asked Jun 18, 2013
Edited Jun 18, 2013
Any store that sells housewares will have spray bottles or you can rinse out a used bottle and use it.
Answered Jun 18, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.