Can I quit claim my house, I solely own, and paid for to my daughter before getting a divorce?

I bought a house with cash 4 years ago and I alone am on deed
, at the same time I married a man I thought was wonderful. He turned out to be deadbeat and only wanted to freeload. Now I want to divorce and protect house. Can I quit claim house to my daughter before I get the divorce?
Asked Jun 07, 2013
You can do that but whether it will protect you is a complicated issue that is very dependent on the laws where you live. I wouldn't rely on information from the Internet. Talk to the lawyer that would handle the divorce
Answered Jun 07, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.