I want to change a federal holiday on a state level.what can I change?

I would like to know if I can change anything at all about a federal holiday to which I really hate.
Asked Jun 06, 2013
You would have to convince a voting majority in the Senate and Congress to support the change.
Answered Jun 07, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.