I am electrical engineer in a cement plant,how can I change my career to an corporate world

i am working as asst electrical engineer in cemnt plant.I have passed out b.tech in electrical engineering.Now I want to change my career into corporate world i.e. it sector as consultant or manager level.So what should I do?What type of higher study ll help me?Is SAP is preferable?If yes then which course?

Suggest me what is the way to change my career wisely?
Asked Jun 02, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Can you help them?

You may want to know: