How do I change my accent to an American slang accent

I am scottish
Asked May 20, 2013
It's impossible to change your accent as your accent is what you grew up with. But you can fake the accent.
Answered May 21, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.