Name change

I want to know if I have court order to change my first name. And I still used my old first name ID but I need to get married in about 1 month do I have to go to change my ID in the order to my new name change and get married or I can used the court order paper to show the clark to used my new name in married licens
Asked May 01, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.