What to do with an uncontrollable 12yr old girl, "safe haven" such a place for older children?

who's a pathological liar: to obtain what she wants at any cost to which she falsely accused myself & others of wrong doings, running away, running with wrong crowds, smoking pot, physically attacked me, been hospitalized twice in 6 months time frame for behavior out burst? Is there such a places like "safe haven for babies" but older children in Illinois? As my family is falling apart by her actions, my other children are scared of her.
Asked Apr 29, 2013
If you can get a (decent) social worker who really wants what's best for all of you, that could really help.

Try not to feel guilty and punish yourself for trying to protect the rest of your family.

When you need someone to chat with:

Info on surrendering parental rights in Illinois:

Legal resources:
http://www.legalshield.com (good, cheap legal service... you can ask an attorney all the questions you want for a low monthly fee... $25ish I think)
Answered Apr 30, 2013
Edited May 01, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.