I had done bca in regular.mca 1s year in distance.can I do M.E in regular now

Asked Mar 07, 2013
yes you can do.No need to worry for M.E.

If you want any information related to the admission process and fee related issue in M.E then check out the websites of some universities which are good enough for engineering are as follows:-

1)amity university
2)Anna university
3)lovely professional university
Answered Jun 27, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.